OUR VISION: PLACING THE ARTS AT THE HEART OF THE SUBSTANCE MISUSE & RECOVERY AGENDA THROUGH CULTURAL EXCHANGE AND CHANGE.
– connect & build recovery in communities
– facilitate artist & community opportunity to co-create new artworks
– support community cultural asset development
– contribute towards a cultural identity
– the bigger picture
– increase access to cultural opportunity & creative ways to learn
– provide social reintegration – bridge to normal living opportunity
– support alternative paths to future education, employment & volunteering
– improve health & wellbeing by quality participation in the arts
– ongoing mapping of what’s out there
– promote interdisciplinary working
– work with socially engaged artists who prioritise working with people
– initiate & engage with arts/science approaches to research
– broker new partnerships through artistic & cultural dialogue
– embed & underpin – i can’t – we can together – philosophy in diverse collectives
Recoverism & Recoverists
– what is that?
– where are we going?
– how can we become involved?